Ski Vive News for 2019/20 Season
Mike and Ali return to Chalet Clementine as your hosts.
Over the last few years Ski Vive have employed some wonderful people to work in our chalets, cooking and cleaning for our guests, however for next season we have decided to return to our passions and work in Chalet Clementine ourselves. We spend the summers working in offices and can’t wait to be back in the chalet, both cooking and providing an excellent service for our guests.
Chalet Clementine is a beautiful catered chalet, situated in the centre of Meribel Mottaret, just a short walk from the slopes. Mottaret is the best place from which to explore the 3 valleys, with fast access to the best slopes in Meribel and to both Courchevel and Val Thorens. The chalet has 5 ensuite rooms, all of which can be made up as a twin or a double. The living area is open plan with a wood fire and fantastic views over Mont Vallon. There’s a spacious ski and boot room and a small sauna.
Our catered service includes
- Breakfast every day with hot and cold options and lots of variety.
- Homemade Afternoon Tea every day – savoury on request.
- Cocktails and canapes before a delicious 3 course dinner on 5 evenings.
- 2 course children’s tea, served early evening on 5 evenings.
- One evening in the chalet with a Local Savoyard serve-yourself meal
- Unlimited, good quality French wine.
On your 7thevening we will book a local restaurant for you or provide information for a take-away.
We are also operating our self catered apartment, Gentiane, in the centre of Meribel, so if you prefer the flexibility of self catered, or want an exclusive property for a smaller group, have a look at Apartment Gentiane.