Snow reports and conditions are closely watched by skiers and boarders in the run up to their winter holiday, but did you know that The Three Valleys offer a Snow Guarantee?
As the 3 Valley pistes are situated between 1100m and 3230m and 85% of the skiable area is above 1800m the lift companies guarantee that you will be able to ski, or claim your lift pass money back.
Too good to be true? Well, we looked at the small print and the conditions are as follows:-
- If a single European ski area offers a larger number of open connected runs, the 3 Valleys undertake to refund you, in the form of a credit note, for any days not used during the duration of your ski pass
- The guarantee applies to every day of the 3 Valleys season
- It applies to lift passes of 6 days and over (not Season, Liberty or Pedestrian passes)
- You must provide the evidence of the other European resort with more linked pistes open.
- Only runs closed due to lack of snow will be taken into account. Closures due to bad weather, technical failures or security reasons (eg avalanche risk) will not be counted.
So, a guarantee it is, even if not many people will be on the internet checking for other open resorts and verifying which pistes are open before deciding whether to head out on the slopes!
The important point is, if you come to Meribel or Mottaret you’re in a resort supremely confident about having the most skiing available in Europe. This is because the 3 Valleys have the largest interconnected ski area in Europe, they cover more pistes with snow cannons every year (currently 65% in Meribel Alpina Ski Area) and they groom the pistes to perfection and manage the snow extremely well.
All in all it is very unlikely that you will book a ski holiday in the 3 Valleys and be unable to ski due to lack of snow.
Contact us today to book your Catered Ski Chalet in Meribel, Three Valleys, with Ski Vive.