Book your Meribel ski pass and lessons through Ski Vive. Below are some local Meribel snowboard and ski instructors whom we recommend

Parallel Lines Ski and Snowboard School

The 2019/2020 season will mark our 20th year in the Meribel Valley! This year we have our biggest ever program of ski and snowboard lessons, on and off piste guiding, private lessons and instructor training.

We offer

  • The very best ski and snowboard instructors, all British or fluent english speaking and qualified to the highest level.
  • Online booking, ensuring you can check prices, availability and book lessons securely, 24 hours a day/7 days per week.
  • A fast response to your email enquiries, offering help and solutions.

Please click below to check our Availability, Prices and Book Lessons! We look forward to skiing or riding with you!

Adult Group Lessons Children’s Group Lessons Private Ski Lessons / On or Off Piste Guiding Snowboard Group Lessons Snowboard Private Lessons / On or Off Piste Guiding Off Piste Improver Course Email info@parallel-lines.com

Marmalade Ski School

From your first ever turns to some of  the best off-piste skiing in the Alps- let Marmalade Ski School take you every step of the way.

 Oxygene Ski and Snowboard School

Magic has become Oxygene. Same great team offering bringing 25 years of fun to the mountain. A multicultural team offering something for everyone. Great value with a fantastic balance between fun and technique

Cab 9 Snowboard School

WE SNOWBOARD

CAB9 is an independent snowboard school based in Meribel.

Contact Cab9 for snowboard lessons

Sweet Snowsports

All our Meribel-based ski and snowboard instructors are native English speakers and are qualified to the highest European level including the prestigious ‘French Equivalence’. We offer a full range of well thought out products ranging from private ski and snowboard lessons, guided tours of Les Trois Vallées and children’s group lessons.

For further information on any of our ski and snowboard lessons please visit our website www.sweetsnowsports.com or contact us by telephone using the number on our website.

New Generation Ski School

New Generation have a wide selection of ski & snowboard lessons and adventures for all ages and abilities; from tiny tots to all mountain pros. Their fully qualified Instructors been teaching small groups (in English, unless you request otherwise) in Meribel since 2002 and have 99% positive feedback on feefo; you can read all 7001 reviews here. They’re working on the other 1%; so watch this space!

The Snow School

 

Specialising in skiing and snowboarding lessons in the Three Valleys, covering; Meribel, Motteret, Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires & Saint Martin. Their highly trained instructors are friendly and experienced in dealing with children and adults alike. Their lessons are both progressive and enjoyable, ensuring you’ll not only further develop your skills but have fun too.